Thursday, May 31, 2007

What a WONDERFUL and FUN and STUPENDOUS Memorial Day Weekend 2007!!!

I had SO MUCH FUN.
Can I just say though that I do not want to live in Colorado for life? But going there for a few days was just right and simply HEAVENLY.

Just as Eric and Sharn predicted (on their blog), I DO have more things to say and elaborate. But they did a pretty darn good and funny jobgicing a brief summary.

Having said that, here's a warning that the next few posts are going to be on the trip and super long, so you don't have to read them.

It all started on...

Thurday night/ Friday early morning (and I mean early):
Cleaning chores (clean the bathroom, the fridge and freezer, and my bedroom), a mid-term essay draft (which thank goodness I held on and did it that night because I was too exhausted to do it this morning!) and a successful prank on Tim Ipson... Even though it was before the trip, it was in itself quite an eventful night!

And I have to boast to everyone what prank I played on Tim because it was very successful.

I decorated his door with signs that said "Happy Birthday Tim" and I even bought balloons. Then I put up 3 signs around the apartment complex that said, "It's Tim Ipson's birthday today- Go to #30 and wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" And my crowning jewel- a chocolate birthday cake with 3 TABLEspoons of salt and MORE. I even covered it with delicious icing (I love this particular easy icing recipe- no need for a blender).

So what's the prank (other than the salty cake?): It's NOT his birthday.
How did I know the prank was successful?
A mutual friend told me that he called her up and asked her if she was involved. And then he told her that he had a hard time convincing others that it wasn't his birthday. SCORE!

But Tim isn't the smartest person. In fact, he's completely clueless.
1) He said that he couldn't find all the signs. Huh? So blur?! There were only 3 signs leh!
2) I wrote a big obvious clue on the bottom of the plate that I put the cake on, and he still thought it was our mutual friend who was the mastermind. *roll my eyes*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home