26 May 2007, Saturday!!! Part 3!
Yah, we had a very long day.
But it was very fulfilling, because to end off this fun day, they took us to this Ultimate Buffet.
BUTTER CRAB, STEAMED FISH, SUSHI, BUTTER CRAB, MANGO CAKE, STEAMED FISH, CREAM PUFFS, BUTTER CRAB, LONGAN... and so many other Asian and Western dishes.
Oooooohhhhh!!!
I was sooooo happy to eat here, especially the CRAB and the FISH!!!
Now I can't wait to go back home and eat, eat, eat!
Thursday, May 31, 2007
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- 27 May 2007, Sunday!!!More Rock formations! Yeah.T...
- 28 May 2007, Monday!!!Finally the last day of the ...
- A little here and there about my student ward in S...
- I always needed time on my ownI never thought I'd ...
- To pull here or not to pull here...That is the que...
- My current favourite song I go through phases and ...
- I DID IT!!!I know how to ride a bike!!! Nancy and ...
- BIG SET BACKYou know I always wondered why the pro...
- I know I'm slow (ok, EXTREMELY slow) but...I FINAL...
- Just like in the movies!I went on a small road-tri...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home