I know I'm slow (ok, EXTREMELY slow) but...I FINALLY WATCHED FINISH GOONG!!!
Hey, considering that I'm in the States, and that er, I was honestly too busy to watch the show on DVD till break, I would say better late than never!
Anyway, it's so nice! It's not as funny as Full House, but I still like it a lot. For my convenience sake, I shall refer to the main characters in their roles, not their character names. Korean names still elude me- I prefer Chinese names.
My favourite scenes:
a) The KISSING Scene. The one in the middle of Myeongdong (one of Korea's busiest shopping districts), where only they are in colour while the rest of the crowd is in black-and-white. Soooooo romantic!
b) The scene where they are supposedly sleeping together for the first time. "Aiyah, so painful! So painful..." So funny! That was probably one of the funniest parts of the show.
c) The scenes where they take pictures at the sea and then they go to a holiday resort (real-life it's Seongyojang in Gangneung) and he shops at the grocery store for the first time!~ (wah lau, the lifestyle of the rich actually quite pathetic leh...)
d) The TeddyBear Musuem (in Jeju) scene- and of course, when he surprises her there! So cute and so romantic! I need to find a guy like that.
Things I did not like about the show:
1. Although I grew to like his character, the Crown Prince had one expression throughout the entire show! A really serious case of VERY BAD acting.
2. The way the triangle-love-story of the Princess, the Crown Prince and the ballerina ended. Wait, what ending? Like no ending lor! She leaves vowing that she still wants the Crown Prince back, but then we don't ever see her again. What happened?!
3. Love Square... again. And always the same type of love square- more original love complication stories please!
4. The ending to this show- so dumb.
I think that's why I LOVE "Save Your Last Dance" because the plot is so different. And the ending- *sigh*... I cried everytime I watched the ending.
Anyway, I'm such a hopeless romantic, it's pathetic!
Well, whatever the case, I still enjoy Goong a lot and I'm determined to watch it one more time before I return the DVD back to Joycey... yeah, despite me already being behind in school work...


2 Comments:
GOONG!!!!!!!!!!
yul is hot!
Whatever you said, I agree with you. I enjoyed watching but I hate the ending, so dumb and the lead actor's acting SUCKS! Well, forgive him anyway since it was his first time and Yeah... YUL is HOT!!! I love his voice...my heart will melt if he sings to me..
Post a Comment
<< Home