Oh yeah oh yeah! Woo Hoo Woo Hoo! It feels so good!
If I had to sum up my classes this semester in one line, it's one heck of a long line but it'll go something like this-
I didn't particularly enjoy attending all my classes nor did I enjoy all the lectures of my professors, but darn did I LOVE and enjoy whatever information I learnt.
There. That pretty much sums it up. Some of my professors... hmmm... I had issues with, but overall, they were quite good. And the content of the courses- so GOOD! I learnt A TON.
For example, for my basic music conducting class, it was scary and also way harder than I expected. But now I know the basic professional way of conducting (cool huh?!) and I can't wait to go back home and show my family what I learnt! And I also feel much more confident that if I'm called to be ward music choir director or something, I know what to do... or pretend to know what to do. Ha ha!
Well, I'm just going to relax for now and take things slowly, before Spring starts again.
And just a quick update about my mission preparations- I've scheduled a medical examination for next week! YIPEE! Hmm... wonder why I'm so excited about seeing a doctor. Ha ha! I took a break from working on my papers because, well, I'm in no hurry. Things are picking up again.
Labels: Missionary Preparation


2 Comments:
Congrats on finishing another semester! What a huge sigh of relief, huh?
By the way, what are the "labels" at the bottom of your post? I've seen that on other people's websites, and I can't figure it out.
Stacie: those are sort of "category" labels. So if you click on the "Missionary Preparation" label, it will pull up all the posts that I have labelled that are related to my mission preparation.
And yup, it feels SO GOOD to be able to slack off a bit now. Ha ha! I'm just relaxing and enjoying myself.
Post a Comment
<< Home