High Blood Pressure
I predict that's what I'm going to die from.
Nope, not from cancer. High Blood Pressure is the way to go for me.
I'm currently burnt out, even though there' s only 2 more weeks of school left, and everything in my life seems to be CHAOTIC now.
I'm burnt out from school. And I think that now is the worse time to burn out, when it's the last 2 weeks of school. I've been doing nothing but writing papers ALMOST EVERY SINGLE NIGHT since last week. I'm so sick of writing papers.
There is one particular cook who is so
freaking
SLOW.
I feel my blood boil whenever I see how he works. We consistently run out of curry every single shift I've worked. I bet if he went even 1.5x his speed, we wouldn't have this problem.
And the worse news I just received:
THE BYU ADMISSIONS OFFICE LOST MY SISTER'S HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT.
Can you believe it?! Yes, I'm telling everyone how irresponsible BYU Admission's Office is. This is a certified copy of a high school transcript, and you should at least file it away properly. No they can't find it now.
Big deal, or so you think.
Without the transcript, they can't make a decision regarding Abish's admission into BYU. Which also means that her housing here is on hold, we don't know whether to buy a plane ticket, and a million other inconveniences.
I am so frustrated now.
Okay, 3 more weeks.
I CAN DO THIS.
Right?
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- General Conference + Swedish Pancakes=GREAT SUNDAY...
- My Mom...Is one heck of a cool mom. She shops, eat...
- General Conference April 2007- Saturday SessionsIf...
- This weather STINKS!!!I know - if it rains and sno...
- The Sad Truth about Women, Eating, Weight and Surf...
- Melody + Meaningful Lyrics = Great SongI think it'...
- Thank you everyoneFor being so nice to me! I certa...
- 23RD JUNE!!!That's the day I leave Salt Lake.Yeah ...
- You will not believe how hard it is...TO BOOK A PL...
- Drumroll for the newly appointed Elder John Chan!G...


4 Comments:
You're only experiencing frustration now? =)...Good luck with everything!
you can do it keesh!!!!! endure to the end! i think we only have like 2 more weeks of school... :)
yeah keshia lai shu-hui jiayous! 3 more weeeeks!
Jia you!! Jia you!! You can do it!!
Post a Comment
<< Home