This weather STINKS!!!
I know - if it rains and snows now, there will be more water in the Summer.
Still, it does not change the fact that the weather is miserable now. Just when everyone was so excited that the weather was starting to warm up, it goes and rains/ snows/ hails. And this cold weather is going to continue for a few more days.
URGHHHHHHH!!!
Just a few more days...
Thursday, March 29, 2007
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- The Sad Truth about Women, Eating, Weight and Surf...
- Melody + Meaningful Lyrics = Great SongI think it'...
- Thank you everyoneFor being so nice to me! I certa...
- 23RD JUNE!!!That's the day I leave Salt Lake.Yeah ...
- You will not believe how hard it is...TO BOOK A PL...
- Drumroll for the newly appointed Elder John Chan!G...
- My highlight of my weekend wasHands down Stake Con...
- I am so so so happy for Abish!!!Congratulations to...
- The good news is...The doctor said that it's a vir...
- I SOUND LIKE A TOAD NOW!!!Urgh!It sucks to be sick...


4 Comments:
are you for serious? its chilly here but tats the coldest it got. no snow or hail. woah. m i glad im not there
oh you changed your profile picture! but why not the one with your purple cushion?
Oh yah hor?! But I didn't have one with the purple cushion... I don't think you sent me one with my doll and the purple cushion...
And onni, the snow/rain came in from California apparently, but it's blown over now. Guess it didn't hit Idaho (thank goodness!) It's still a bit chilly but at least it has stopped! Yeah!
Post a Comment
<< Home