23RD JUNE!!!
That's the day I leave Salt Lake.
Yeah yeah~! :):):):)
Alright, I mind as well show everyone my whole itinerary.
Leave:
Salt Lake at 9.10pm on 23rd June (Saturday).
Airline: Delta
Reach: San Francisco at 10.07pm.
Layover (not too bad huh?)
Leave:
SF at 1.20am on 24th June (Sunday).
Airline: Singapore Airlines
Reach: Hong Kong at 6.30am on 25th June (Monday).
Layover again (Short one again. Yes!)
Leave:
HK at 8am.
Airline: SQ again.
REACH HOME AT 11.40AM ON MONDAY THE 25TH OF JUNE!!!
I am soooooooooo excited!!! 3 exclamation marks!!!
I can't wait- my family, my friends, THE FOOD, more glorious "Allelujah!" FOOD... my cousin is getting married on 07/07/07 and I can't wait to eat the dinner where there will be shark fins and the cold dish and the e-fu mian, etc. I never thought I'll see the day that I'll actually miss a traditional Chinese wedding dinner (you know, given how late and boring it can be...), but I do! Ha ha!
So that's all the details. Myra will just have to miss part of school to pick me up.
Just kidding!
One more thing- I'm not flying SQ because I'm rich or something. It's because I bought my ticket so early, it's still relatively cheaper. Quite reasonable.
Lesson learnt: If you're going to fly long distance, it's never too early to buy it up to 6 months before.
Saturday, March 17, 2007
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- You will not believe how hard it is...TO BOOK A PL...
- Drumroll for the newly appointed Elder John Chan!G...
- My highlight of my weekend wasHands down Stake Con...
- I am so so so happy for Abish!!!Congratulations to...
- The good news is...The doctor said that it's a vir...
- I SOUND LIKE A TOAD NOW!!!Urgh!It sucks to be sick...
- Happy Chinese New Year!!!Thank you to everyone (es...
- Pineapple tartsThat's what I miss the most now, be...
- 10 Things I Love:My annual list of 10 Things I Lov...
- Great great great news!!!I'VE STARTED TO FILL OUT ...


5 Comments:
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!
ME TINKS IM STILL GG TO BE THERE IN SPORE. HAHA. SO WE CAN GO HANG OUT AND GO CRAZY! WAHAHAH! I GO AIRPORT PICK YOU WAN NOT? HEE.. TAT IS IF I STILL THERE LA! WHEEE! HOME ROCKS!
YES YES YES!!! Of course you can come pick me up! Take Myra's spot... ha ha! No lah, J/K. You don't have to, but I know that when I reach home I going to eat. It's LUNCH TIME when I touch down. Hooray!
Congrats Keshia! I know you've been looking forward to going home for so long...I'm glad you got your ticket! But I'm sad I won't get to see you in July when we go to Utah. I won't see you for a LONG time. That's really sad....
Keshia...I don't know when can I see you again when you leave. When you fly back to Utah, (just in case you go to provo MTC), most likely I won't be in Utah anymore. Well, wherever justin and i move to and when u come back from mission, you're more than welcome to visit us and stay at our place! We will definitely rent a 2 rooms apt this time, haha!
eh keshia lai shu-hui! means!!!! u not going back to the state anymre? you mean u grad from uni already? are u kidding me or wat? hahahaa
anyways real looking forward to welcomg u back to sgp. then u can taste all the food and stop being jealous of the food pics in my blog! wahahahahaha.
-liting
Post a Comment
<< Home