Drumroll for the newly appointed Elder John Chan!
Guess where he got called to?
Alright, most of you know already, but I don't think Clarissa knows yet.
Guess where!
You won't guess.
It's not in Asia.
Or in America.
Or in Africa (Bobby actually tricked us in the e-mail and said he was going to Nigeria! This type of joke can give heart attack lor... We almost believed it lor! *fainz*)
It's...
It's....
Kept you in suspense long enough...
LEEDS, UNITED KINGDOM!!!
Mandarin Speaking.
Yeah! And the cool thing is he reports to the Preston MTC end June (or somewhere around there).
I'm so excited for him!
Monday, March 12, 2007
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- My highlight of my weekend wasHands down Stake Con...
- I am so so so happy for Abish!!!Congratulations to...
- The good news is...The doctor said that it's a vir...
- I SOUND LIKE A TOAD NOW!!!Urgh!It sucks to be sick...
- Happy Chinese New Year!!!Thank you to everyone (es...
- Pineapple tartsThat's what I miss the most now, be...
- 10 Things I Love:My annual list of 10 Things I Lov...
- Great great great news!!!I'VE STARTED TO FILL OUT ...
- You know you've studied too much history when...Yo...
- Men are so stupid.I'm not turning into some femini...


3 Comments:
OHBOY OHBOY!
tats like so exciting!
thank you keesh for telling me! hee. or not i like toots queen like tat!!
ohmygosh!! this is way exciting! ahhh and end june tats like darn fast!! ohman!! yayers!!!!!!!!!
haha and the nigeria thing darn funny! haha i cannot stop laffing. oh yes i shld tell u. u know sister taylor? my rs advisor? her husband and her are called to be mission president and sister hee.. in kenya nairobi mission. way cool rite!! ohmygosh!! haha. ok anyways. i got ur check. thanks. :)
Kenya? SOOOO COOL! that's great! and they are so nice, the people are going to love them.
And I'm glad the cheque reached you safely. Phew! Please ah, if my dad ever asks you to send something again, PLEASE TELL ME so I can pay back. if I find out that you did it again w/i telling me, I will get very mad. No need to pai seh one.
he reports to the preston england mtc june 6. i think he got a TON of congratulatory emails and stuff wondering which MTC he's going to and when he's getting in. hahaha. bob's email was sooooooooo hilarious man.
Post a Comment
<< Home