I SOUND LIKE A TOAD NOW!!!
Urgh!
It sucks to be sick.
I fell sick on Monday night with a bit of a fever, cold, sore throat, dehydration all combined in one. I could not work function well on Tues and went to bed at 10.30pm on Tues night. 10.30pm?! I've never slept so early in my entire college life history! Anyway I slept for 11 hours and got up the next day feeling much much better but my throat was in searing pain. It felt like someone had literally taken a knife and sliced my throat every time I swallowed.
By Thurs night, I was in so much pain I thought it was some tonsil attack. I was praying so hard that I didn't have to undergo operation to remove my tonsils or whatever part was hurting. Actually, I had no idea what a tonsil attack was but I was getting paranoid.
It's a good thing that on Fri morning I woke up with less pain in my throat but a load of phlegm stuck there. My body is feeling fine (thank goodness!) but my throat still hurts and my voice is basically gone. The more I speak, the more hoarse I get and the worse I sound.
It probably didn't help that last night I ate a wonderful delicious Spinach Wrap with GRAPES in it. I wasn't thinking when I bought it. Was only thinking that grapes in wrap = delicious.
So I'm not talking to people for the next few days. Don't even call me because I can't talk on the phone. Till then, I going to croak along and pray that I recover soon!
Saturday, February 24, 2007
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Happy Chinese New Year!!!Thank you to everyone (es...
- Pineapple tartsThat's what I miss the most now, be...
- 10 Things I Love:My annual list of 10 Things I Lov...
- Great great great news!!!I'VE STARTED TO FILL OUT ...
- You know you've studied too much history when...Yo...
- Men are so stupid.I'm not turning into some femini...
- Weekends are so NOT a time of rest and rejuvenatio...
- Sunday Chinese New Year Dinner for my close Americ...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIYA!!!I can still remember Shiya ...
- My Basic Music Conducting classmates...Are music m...


3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
get well soon keshia... :)
shiya
get well soon. drink more water ar.
Post a Comment
<< Home