HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIYA!!!
I can still remember Shiya as my very FIRST Primary School friend. We go way way back. Can you imagine that we're still keeping in contact? That's an amzing 15 years! I can still recall meeting at the void deck and waiting for the bus and playing games with her and Hui Fang... Those childhood memories.
Well, here's wishing her a Wonderful and Terrific Birthday!
Friends Forever
Saturday, January 27, 2007
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- My Basic Music Conducting classmates...Are music m...
- Mathius Zhen Yi KhongThe "Zhen Yi" is "Zhen4 Yi4" ...
- My room-mate room-mate is finally OFFICIALLY engag...
- Question for everyoneWhy would you ever want to sh...
- It's COLDER THAN FREEZING now!!!I know I keep talk...
- Ewan McGregor will always be #1 in my heart...BUT ...
- My First Week of Winter Semester 2007...Two words-...
- MTV for Singaporeans...My sister sent me this Sing...
- The time has come...To assess the Singapore Educat...
- Question for everyoneWhat's worse than the first d...


1 Comments:
hey keshia, i was shocked when i saw my name on ur post..wahaha...at the same time am very touch tat u still rem my birthday...Thank u very much!! :)
btw, i had a birthday party and u can go visit the pics at my blog (i share this blog wif 6 other frens).
Post a Comment
<< Home