Mathius Zhen Yi Khong
The "Zhen Yi" is "Zhen4 Yi4" so it sounds really good. I approve.
He is SOOOOO CUTE!!!
Saturday was his One Month and I got to see him for the 1st time... finally! Very chinese, although my Aunty Beryl would beg to differ. She said that he has 1/2 chinese, 1/2 ang moh features. I don't think so, but I guess that's a matter of perspective.
Other than the baby, the best thing was the FOOD. Hee hee. As usual, my Aunty Beryl over estimated and ordered too much food, and so we all da bao (pack food home). She made longan soup and fu zhou tong shui (Cantonese style) too. SOOOOO GOOD!!! When I go back, I need to tell my mom to cook me the tong shui.
Mathius is quite a good baby. He didn't seem to mind being passed around to so many people. Even though he is only a month old, his neck is very strong already and he can actually hold his head up without support for some time.
Ooh... Me and my weakness for babies. But even then, my love for babies will NOT convince me to have a baby in the next few years. I don't even feed myself properly, much less a bf/ husband, therefore don't even talk about feeding a baby (breastmilk doesn't last forever you know).
I attended his blessing on Sunday and although he started to crying while being blessed, he quietened down once the blessing stopped. Why do babies always do that? Ha ha ha! It was great to be there though.
Sledding for the Teriyaki Stix Crew (and Justin)
Soooo much fun! Joyce, Justin, I and two of my co-workers went sledding after the One Month celebration and we had so much fun! Or at least I know Alyse and I had a TON of fun.
I came away with 2 small bruises and a teeny bit of a sprained ankle but it was worth it and I was fine walking to church the next day. So Joyce, we must drag Clarissa to go sledding when she comes here. :p
I really enjoyed sledding and just bonding with the crew. I think it's one of my new favourite things to do. I still dislike Winter though because of how cold it still is.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- My room-mate room-mate is finally OFFICIALLY engag...
- Question for everyoneWhy would you ever want to sh...
- It's COLDER THAN FREEZING now!!!I know I keep talk...
- Ewan McGregor will always be #1 in my heart...BUT ...
- My First Week of Winter Semester 2007...Two words-...
- MTV for Singaporeans...My sister sent me this Sing...
- The time has come...To assess the Singapore Educat...
- Question for everyoneWhat's worse than the first d...
- My Couch-Potato-Sin is ending...And I can't really...
- My New Year's Resolution is to try and remember th...


6 Comments:
I think a baby would be perfect for you Keshia! Especially one like Milly. Just kidding--it sounds l ike you had a lot of fun--sorry about the bruises!
i dun wan go sledding -shakes head vigorously- i dun wan dun wan. so cold la. siao!
haha- i was about to say that u will have a tough job ahead trying to drag clarissa to sled! hahaha and heheh, i am quite happy to be single and baby-less too man! (although rene and rena are super funny now that they can speak baby-lish) hahahah- the time will come but at least NOT NOW right! hahaha :P
ya know im ready to have a baby now! i seriously am! but erm finances part and having to live with a husband still scares me! altho its nice la to have someone there you know.. ok im gg on and on again! and IM NOT GG SLEDDING AR!!
clarissa chen! of course WE know u are ready to have a baby! but ahem ahem- babies must grow up then they become rebelious and blah blah. and hahaha- u need to find a husband first my dear
The Clarissa better pray hard that it doesn't snow. But Joyce told me that the past few years her birthday always snow one. If it snows we're dragging you to go sledding.
Post a Comment
<< Home