Question for everyone
Why would you ever want to shorten your name from 'Benjamin' to 'Benji'?
It seems to be the new trend. Shorten to 'Ben' or something like that, not the bu san bu si (not 3 not 4) 'Benji'. Hiyoh...
I ask this because my sister just told me that a certain Benji Schwimmer won 'So You Think You Can Dance' season 2 and he's a Mormon. Woo Hoo! Thats' great- more publicity and missionary work. But he shortened his name specially for the show. Urgh!
And for the BYU Singaporeans, I did some research and he's NOT the same Benji as the Asian Festival one. *gag me* if I have to hear him sing again. His dancing was good but his singing left much to be desired.
Well, now I know (from a distance) two Benjis.
Why that name??? I really don't like the name. Besides, if you type in 'Benji' on the Google or Yahoo search engines, you'll get at least one website which has a famous dog named Benji.
Hmm...
I'm sure someone has named a dog/ cat/ penguin/ crocodile 'Keshia' but at least not a famous one!!!
Friday, January 19, 2007
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- It's COLDER THAN FREEZING now!!!I know I keep talk...
- Ewan McGregor will always be #1 in my heart...BUT ...
- My First Week of Winter Semester 2007...Two words-...
- MTV for Singaporeans...My sister sent me this Sing...
- The time has come...To assess the Singapore Educat...
- Question for everyoneWhat's worse than the first d...
- My Couch-Potato-Sin is ending...And I can't really...
- My New Year's Resolution is to try and remember th...
- My letter for 2006...Feel free to print it out and...
- Post Christmas Thoughts...in order of randomness:I...


5 Comments:
LOL! BENJI?!!??! @@
O.o
T.T
my gosh. tat is really bu san bu si.
haha. tat name not nice!
eww and the last part bout the typing benji on google is darn funny la. haha. and the crocodile or other animals named keshia! lol. ahhh you crack me up la keesh lai!
Keshia...wah..u scared me leh, I really thought that Benji we know from the Asian Festival. I should have given you his website. He gave his website to me when i was working last time...basket..i went to watch ah, he got MTV up there (shot in Utah) of course and then got a link to his fan club, I almost wanted to faint ah... he's from BYU Young Ambassadors, but how come he sing so crappy? I'll try to search for his website again and show you..hahaah.
I think Benji is a disgrace to the Americans lah...Chinese wannabe...puke ah...
Hello... Benji is a famous dog..he's even on wikipedia ah..check it out man!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benji
benji is actually getting pretty famous in china..he was a judge for 'who wants to be a millionaire', and after he got off from doing the show he was offered like tons of appearances in magazines and stuff. interesting eh.
Post a Comment
<< Home