It's COLDER THAN FREEZING now!!!
I know I keep talking about it being cold and all, but this time I literary mean it.
The temperature (according to Yahoo!) now is 1 degree (sorry, blogger doesn't do superscript) Fahrenheit.
Yes, that's right.
NOT 1 degrees C. It's 1 degrees F. Which means that it's -17.2 degrees C now.
I told you- colder than freezing.
And the temperature is still below zero degrees C in the day. I walked to school today and my ears turned numb after walking for 3 minutes. NUMB. Poor things...
The forecast says that the next fews days are going to be just as cold.
AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!
Ok, I need to stop complaining, because if Provo is this cold, I can't imagine how Idaho is like!
So my onni up there, please take good care and bundle up! And wear your ear mufflers (:p)
And Chris, when are you going back down???
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Ewan McGregor will always be #1 in my heart...BUT ...
- My First Week of Winter Semester 2007...Two words-...
- MTV for Singaporeans...My sister sent me this Sing...
- The time has come...To assess the Singapore Educat...
- Question for everyoneWhat's worse than the first d...
- My Couch-Potato-Sin is ending...And I can't really...
- My New Year's Resolution is to try and remember th...
- My letter for 2006...Feel free to print it out and...
- Post Christmas Thoughts...in order of randomness:I...
- Here's wishing everyone...A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!...


13 Comments:
ya la dun complain. i also cannot take it here le. wah really so cold. everyday is like -5F and then at nite or evening time it drops to like -15F or lower. which is hmm lets see. -5F is -20C so go figure how cold -15F is la. wahhh. faints. but ohwells. dear ar. wear a hat or mufflers to cover the ears. tat part cannot dun cover one. will freeze. oh yes. and i got the housing guide. thanks hun.
Yup dont complain... The other day when I open the door of the apartment, frost and smoke came in. It look literally like a freezer!
haha. chris ar. not used to it ba. haha. i xi guan le but i hate hate it. haha. u so funny. frost and smoke. lol. wahahaha.ok ignore me. i abit the loopy. haha.
I knew it would be cold this year because last year's winter wasn't cold. After spending 2 weeks in California, oh man, justin and i fell in love with there man just simply because the weather wasn't cold and it's just nice and there are many asians there with lots of good asian food. Sigh, I can't believe people can tahan the stupid weather here in Utah!!! We're soooo dislike this place!!! Hen bu de kuai dian li kai, but must provided we get a job elsewhere lah..blehzz...
Clarissa...where are u? Lost in the jungle? I don't see u leaving comment in my blog anymore!! When are u coming to Provo again? We had not fate to meet, like forever?!!
i wish i had a car every day now...it's never been this cold ever. and it's apparently really warm in Russia...what's up with that???? the weather is screwy.
joycey ar.
me not lost in the jungle.
lol. just stuck in the cold cold desert! wahaha.
paiseh. when i go blog hopping i hop very fast cos got so many things to do. i promise i will leave a comment soon. and ya la. no fate one can! im gg down in feb! so hopefully can meet. you will be there rite? president's day weekend? after tat weekend i wont go down le. cos well money is one thing and very tiring to travel.. :)
HAHAHA clareese your comment is so funny... when i go blog hopping i hop very fast..HHAHAHAHAHAHA
Clarissa, you blog hopping reminds me of park hopping in Disney world leh...wah u talk very the creative ah!!! haha! Anyway, of course i'll be here during the president's weekend!! We are planning to go sledding!!! You better come huh..also...President's Day is actually my b-day so u better come with a present!!! haha!
wah lau eh, you guys can converse on my blog no problem, but I got American friends reading this leh!!! so cannot keep talking bad about desert UT and ID, even if we HATE how... er, different it's from Singapore. I hope that was tactful. :p ok, but yah lah, the weather really screwed up this yeaqr. Not even that fun to go sledding in such cold weather lor.
to rae: haha very funny meh? haha ok la. kinda. haha. and its called blog hopping wat. no meh? then wat u call it? haha. me like to hop here and hop there! lol.
to joycey: haha. not creative la. its just clare's language. haha. i come here i come up with alot of things. lol. im weird. im a big weirdo. and you would know wouldnt you. rem tat year in YC! ohmygosh! haha. i had so much fun!! must reminisce when we meet up again! lol. and erm. i dun like sledding. never tried it. but i scared cold la. still ask me go out in the cold. u wan me to freeze ar. here i freeze enough le. go there and freeze somemore meh? see how la. haha.im really not an outdoor person. im a homey person. i love to stay in. ooh and bdae ar! okok. i need to go rack my brains now!
to keesh: lol. keesh you make me laff! haha. i tink ur comment more funny than mine. dun u tink rae? lol.
I am actually leaving Idaho tomorrow morning, at 7am, and will be back in Utah for a few more days. I also updated my blog... If you want to read it, you can, and this is going to be the last few times I actually do update it. :)
hey it is freaking cold! take care!!!!!! wear more clothes la! haha
Post a Comment
<< Home