Here's wishing everyone...
A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
I'm off to the Dalebouts in half and hour to see Baby Jacob. Woo Hoo!
Saturday, December 23, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- CHAOS!Everything is so chaotic now. Well, everythi...
- I'm done!I'm done!I'm done!I'm done with my stinki...
- I'm dreaming of a White Christmas...And I hope my ...
- Finals are hereeeeeeeeee! Wheeeeee!!!I don't know ...
- Despite Having FINALS the next 2 weeks...I'm actua...
- Pet Peeves (written last night in anger, so don't ...
- I learnt a new word today!And (of all places!) I l...
- Heather sent me some pictures!!!Via Facebook (than...
- More pictures...These pictures were taken at Lacey...
- Washington Thanksgiving Trip 2006I'm finally back ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home