Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I'm done!

I'm done!
I'm done!
I'm done with my stinking FINALS already. Woo Hoo! Oh yeah, oh yeah! Seems like nothing big but please remember that there are still 2 more days of Finals and I've already completed all of them. My room-mates are still struggling to finish theirs. Aaaaaa.... it's so nice to relax now and get in the Christmas mood.

Except that it was slightly ruined by the fact that I have cleaning checks tomorrow morning, so I had to come back after a long day at work to clean the house. Urgh!

Anyway, here's my report on my last 2 finals.
Mission Prep: My Mission Prep prof is Bro Randy Bott and HE'S THE MAN. He is the most amazing religion teacher I've ever had and I was actually heartbroken (*tear...*) that his class has ended. He's opened my eyes to so many new things and I have to credit his class for really intensifying my desire to serve a mission (although I bet he would dislike that since he's a firm advocator that women's main mission is to marry).
My final (as usual) was take-home-open-note-open-book, and we graded the tests ourselves. So you can imagine how easy the class is if you sit in his lectures and take good notes. The weird thing about my grade in this class is an "A" but I'm still below the average. Isn't that weird? I bet it's the mark-yourself-policy, or maybe I'm just a strict grader on myself. And no he is not going to curve it down. Hooray for me! Oh well, it doesn't matter that I'm below average as long as I get the "A".

US History: College students are amazing- the number of one-nighters we pull off are simply unbelievable.
Room-mate Kim slept at midnight and got up at 5.30am because of a final at 7am.
Room-mate Tyla went out with her fiance and came back only at 3am. Well, she came back and went to sleep for a few hours before leaving for her flight home.
But room-mate Kristi beat us all. Kim and I believe she is superwoman or something- I came out at 5am to dig for something to eat, and I found her awake. She had NOT slept through the night AT ALL and was still up studying. Even I can't beat that.
As for me, I had to write a 3 essay, 12-page paper my US Hist final, and I pulled it off by writing it through for 7 hours straight in the night. I slept at midnight and got up at 2AM to start writing. That being done at 9am, I immediately went to work where I worked a double shift. Then I had to return home and clean...

And I've not stopped since. It's 10.47pm now. That means I've been surviving on 2 hours of sleep for almost one whole day. I know that I'm tired because I can't type properly and the computer screen is hurting my eyes.

I guess that's my cue. Good night!

Oh yes, 4 more days tills I get to hold baby Jacob. *:)*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home