Thurday a.k.a Thanksgiving Day!:
Oh gosh- I'm almost afraid to recall the amount of food I ate.
I slept in (mmm...) till, er, 11am. Oops! Tired lah.
11.30am to 1pm- watched the movie Cars. My thumbs up for that movie.
1pm- Heather's grandmother and aunt arrived. Grandma is the sweetest lady! She gave me a HUGE table 2007 planner and a pen and kissed me and hugged me and treated me like her own grand-daughter. Aww...
Thanksgiving Dinner!!! Heather, her family, Kevin (Jean's boyfriend), Grandma and Heather's aunt. 8 of us- just nice. Menu: Turkey, stuffing, green bean cassorole, vegetables, mash pototoes, cranberry sauce, 3 kinds of pie and sparkling grape juice. Yummy! The food was soooooo delicious. I had fun eating and talking with everyone.
Then we played a few rounds of Scattergories. A very challenging "thinking" game but fun!
3.30pm- Headed down to the church for another round of Thanksgiving festivities, but this time with the Clarks and their friends. So much fun! More food (*groan*). It was so good to see all the Clarks again. Spencer (only 12 but taller than me. Urgh!) and Abe were so sweet- they hugged me right upon seeing me. We played volleyball (ok, I didn't but I cheered) and painted a few Christmas ornaments. Then some of us played a game call Greed, which I bet is really a potential gambling game but since we didn't play with money, hey! And I got to sit next to Ben and tease him. He got the most points, but I almost beat him. Dang!
Then dance music was turned on and we danced some, like the chicken dance and the macarena. Yeah, good ol' memories... Marissa and I painted a Christmas ornament for Heather and Zach, and one for Havalah. Then some swing music came on, and Ben is really good in Swing dancing. The problem is that I've never swing danced before. Hmmm...
When you have a crush on someone, you do really daring crazy stuff totally uncharacteristic of yourself, right? Well, I boldly went up to him and told him that I'd never swing danced before but I wanted to learn. IT WAS SO FUN! And I was so flustered because he was swinging me around and paying attention to me! We danced for a while, then we danced with other people, played more volleyball, packed up, and left at...
10pm- Drove to the Clarks house where the party continued. I was tired by then so I ended up sitting on the sofa staring and thinking. Eric sat next to me and I was intitially snuggling up to him (I love this kid!), but he had to spoil it by being a normal 16 year old MALE teenager and be all uppity and everything. So I threw a pillow at him, got up and walked straight over to SNUGGLE UP WITH BEN who was lying on the opposite sofa. Now this was heaven. Before any of you call me "loose" please remember that I've snuggled with Ben before (at the family reunion, remember? I even posted a picture!) and to everyone else, it was like me snuggling up to a brother. Whatever it is, I was in Seventh Heaven. Now understand why I just couldn't bring myself to date the guy from my dance class?
12am- Heather, Zach and Marissa had left earlier because, erhem, they knew not to drag me away from Ben (I still can't believed they really did leave me though!). So when it was time to leave, Ben drove Eric and I home (and of course, to drag Zach away from Heather as well). When we arrived, they had put on the movie Cars again and we all fell asleep watching the movie. Ben and Zach left at around, 2am? The rest of us literally crawled to bed.
Sunday, November 26, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Friday:Morning- Had brunch while playing scrabble....
- Last Day:I did NOT want to get up at 8am but I did...
- Thanksgiving...Comes every year, but this year, I'...
- BYU football is "BECK" (pardon the lame pun...)!We...
- InvincibleI wasn't very keen to watch this movie b...
- Su's Mission Call...Yeah! It finally came!Su has b...
- Two Words-BLOWN AWAY.That's the perfect phase for ...
- The Little FoxesOk, just to help Joycey make some ...
- Guess what I discovered?!?!?!?!I'm so excited!CSI:...
- I'm still trying to decide...... which is worse: H...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home