Thanksgiving...
Comes every year, but this year, I'm grateful for something EXTRA special.
This year I'm flying to Washington State (Olympia/ Seattle area) for Thanksgiving. I leave on Wed morning and return Sat evening. And darn right I'm excited! It's raining very heavily there now, but it's apparently very pretty and GREEN (which UT lacks in Winter...) and moist.
I'm going to visit Heather (my room-mate this past summer), her family, and the Clarks (Ben and Zach's family).
YES, Ben will be there.
YES, I'm excited to see him.
NO, I'm not flying there specially to see him. Heck no! And I MEAN IT.
I'm still saving up money to pay Heather back for the plane ticket, but just being able to visit there for a few days (and get out of Utah!) is a wonderful blessing to me.
Thank you Lord.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy the break
Monday, November 20, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- BYU football is "BECK" (pardon the lame pun...)!We...
- InvincibleI wasn't very keen to watch this movie b...
- Su's Mission Call...Yeah! It finally came!Su has b...
- Two Words-BLOWN AWAY.That's the perfect phase for ...
- The Little FoxesOk, just to help Joycey make some ...
- Guess what I discovered?!?!?!?!I'm so excited!CSI:...
- I'm still trying to decide...... which is worse: H...
- I made a SURPRISE visit up to Rexburg, Idaho this ...
- How do you nicely reject a guy ? Honestly, someone...
- You know you have developed a "thick skin"...For m...


1 Comments:
heh heh heh....
Post a Comment
<< Home