Su's Mission Call...
Yeah! It finally came!
Su has been called to serve in the... California, Oakland Temple Visitors' Center Mission- Mandarin speaking! Isn't that exciting?
So Tiffany is going to the Temple Square Mission, and Su is going to another "Temple" Mission. Hmm... I wonder if that is setting some trend.
Anyway, I'm so excited for both of them. They are going to be wonderful missionaries.
And now, I'm waiting for Chris's. Urgh! When is it coming? I can't wait!
Oh yes, and just to infrom you on how much Rendy adores Su, he actually bought a small-size scripture quadruple combination for her! Yes, a brand new scripture set and even had "Sister Su Chong" engraved on it. Do you know how much that costs?! And do you know what that means?
That means I need to find a boyfriend like Rendy.
Thursday, November 16, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Two Words-BLOWN AWAY.That's the perfect phase for ...
- The Little FoxesOk, just to help Joycey make some ...
- Guess what I discovered?!?!?!?!I'm so excited!CSI:...
- I'm still trying to decide...... which is worse: H...
- I made a SURPRISE visit up to Rexburg, Idaho this ...
- How do you nicely reject a guy ? Honestly, someone...
- You know you have developed a "thick skin"...For m...
- *Drumroll*...ToMiss Clarissa Chen!!! (notice the u...
- How's that for being cultured!Phew! Today was a lo...
- My life has been so boring......the past few weeks...


3 Comments:
OMO OMO!!! AHHH!!! TELL HER CONGRATS FOR ME! I HEARD BOUT TIFFY'S LAST WEEK. BUT SU I COME IN HERE THEN FOUND OUT! TELL THEM IM SO EXCITED FOR THEM!! AHHH!! AND RANDY IS JSUT PLAIN SWEET LA.
hahahahha i know i thought it was soo cute. rendy and su are just so good together.
don't forget...he also got her a new white missionary handbook and a missionary planner.
i'm so excited for su and tiffy hahaha. about the trend...hmmmmmmm :)
My eyes were in tears when I saw Rendy gave her the scripture and she hugged him! I wanted to burst out crying liao, but i tried to control. Cannot be too emotional..haha...because Rendy is not my bf..haha
Post a Comment
<< Home