Saturday, November 04, 2006

Guess what I discovered?!?!?!?!

I'm so excited!
CSI: Miami is being aired everyday on A&E (I don't know what time it starts).

What's even better is the fact that on Friday nights, starting at 11pm, they broadcast a marathon of 5 epidodes back-to-back each week!!!

Oh yeah!

I probably won't watch the show everyday, but my Friday nights are booked from now on. If I'm not watching CSI: Miami, I'll be watching Korean Dramas. Hey, it's the weekend and I think I'm entitled to a few hours of television viewing (especially since I don't watch on weekdays)...

And sorry Joycey, I have yet to watch the last 2 epsiodes of Save the Last Dance for Me. Oops! I was watching CSI: Miami lah...

3 Comments:

At 11/04/2006 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but CSI: miami is getting boring! ahahha- i like CSI and CSI: NY better!

 
At 11/05/2006 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. weird. google is syndicated with blogger. that's why i now have a name. cool.

and...you're addicted. :)

 
At 11/05/2006 8:43 PM, Blogger joycey said...

Simi CSI? So boring...I don't watch American TV....actually, I don't watch TV at all here... since you said you have so many tests and papers, you still can watch CSI and holding on the 2 korean episodes? Oei...wanna call me to pass you your 2 history classes or not? If not, I'm going to call you liao...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home