Sunday, October 15, 2006

I didn't get permission from...

Christina Cen to say this but I just HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE THE NEWS!

So my dear, I'm very sorry if you wanted to keep this a secret (why you would want to do so beats me) but I'm revealing it now.

She has already submitted in her mission papers.

Hooray!

Her call should be coming in maybe, 2.5-3 weeks?! I'm so darn excited.

And Su and Tiffany's mission papers are in as well, so their calls should be coming in the next 2 weeks as well. Isn't it such an exciting time?!

And I'm going to join them next year. Double Hooray!

Come back in 3 weeks to see where they got called too.

7 Comments:

At 10/16/2006 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

-JUMPS UP AND DOWN-

ok now i'm going to comment on hers. hahahaha. IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10/16/2006 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im excited too!! keesh lai when u do see this pls go read my blog! need advice. cant call cos room mates are prolly gg to be ard and i prolly start crying!

 
At 10/17/2006 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can submit your papers in april right.

 
At 10/17/2006 6:30 PM, Blogger Funkee Ego said...

yup yup rae... so I plan to start getting eberything ready beginning next year. That's so fast!!!

 
At 10/18/2006 12:18 AM, Blogger piggy said...

Keeesh!!!!!!
I think I'll be going to US for this program called US Work and Travel!!!Most prob going to Orlando if I get it!hehehe.when is Utah?can we meet up if i really go there???

 
At 10/19/2006 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did jay tell you...she is probably putting her papers in end of this year/beginning of next year. :D :D :D

 
At 10/19/2006 9:26 PM, Blogger Funkee Ego said...

WHAT?! That girl never tell me lor... grr... gonna write on her facebook already...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home