Specially for Joycey and Rachel...
No lah, nothing big. Just to answer your questions about my Anthropology class. Refer to your comments on my previous post and you'll see that I've taken the time to answer every single one. Hee hee!
1) "Serious ah?" Yes Joycey, I'm serious.
2) "You taking the anthropology chinese class?" Yes, I'm taking this class and not dropping it. (This is kinda fun to tease you!)
3) "Is it part of your major?" Nope, but it sounded interesting so I decided, why not? Take for fun and can also learn why our chinese culture is like this.
4) "A lot of chinese in your class?" Guess what- I'm the only chinese in my class! But there was another Asian, and there were a few ang mohs who have family in China, can speak Mandarin or have been to China before.
5) "Fun or not?" So farI've only had 1 lesson and it was fun. It's a 3 hour block class, but held only once a week. And my prof is a BIG FAN of Zhang Yimou, so the 1st lesson he already showed us a film already, called... forgot (paiseh!). Going Home, or something like that... Gong Li is in it. And he told us he will let us off slightly early each time (3 hours leh... siong!).
For Rachel:
My class is actually quite small lah... like about 20 people? Maybe more but I think it's around there.
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- I SURVIVED!!!My first week of school, that is.Not ...
- White Water Rafting (WWR) TripI am so tired but so...
- Dedicated to a certain special Spencer WoodI promi...
- It's 2.53 AM...And I am still AWAKE.It's a miracle...
- Work this week...Has just beenHELL.I love working ...
- I'm happier now...1) Because Heather came to visit...
- Kids say the Dardnest Things...But dang! Teenagers...
- 10 Signs that Summer 2006 is coming to an end...I'...
- A few pics from my wonderful Summer 2006...Even th...
- Pics from the Stucki Family Reunion Ok I look like...


5 Comments:
next time i'll ask you more questions so you can address a larger portion of your entry to me. HAHA. well i hope joycey gets better soon...i got a shock when tiffy called me.
huh? What happened? I didn't get any call... nevermind, I'll get it tomrrow at work or I'll call her.
Zerms: No lah my der Zerms, I mean, Jerms... ha ha! The course not so much abt philosphy, but more abt gaunxi, and "main zi" and respect, etc... And of course, Mr Zhang Yimou. Gosh! China people really got a very thick accent.
Thanks for replying! Hehe! I'm fine Rachel! One of my actors thought I was pregnant! Gosh!!!
hey keshia! thanks for remembering... n thanks for the e-card too!! =)
sy
Post a Comment
<< Home