Sunday, August 27, 2006

Dedicated to a certain special Spencer Wood

I promised a happier post.

There are so many people in this world who make me happy

But nothing touches my heart more than children.


They are my little "Stars". That's (clockwise, starting from top left) Spencer, Ali, Milly and Zacky.

I love them all and I want my future children to have a bit of each child.

I want my sons to have Spencer's independence, leadership and courage.

I want my daughters to have Ali's beauty, sweetness and obedience.

I want my sons to have Zack's HUGE grin, mischief and playful spirit (well, minus his playful-violence. Jenny! Where did Zachy learn to use such violent language? "And then I'll blow myself up and you kill me...").

And I want them to have Milly's...er...

Attractive nature.

She doesn't like me (already...) and she's such a stinker, but dang it! She's soooo cute and I still love her.

And then there are my Stars in Singapore...

Rene and Rena. I miss them BADLY, especially Rena. I can't believe that they're acutally walking and *gasp* in NURSERY. By the time I go home they'll be, I think, 3 years old. Eeks! I miss them and MY PRIMARY KIDS. Seriously, having the calling as Ward Primary Music Leader is one of my favourite callings.

And last of all, there's (finally!)...

Jacob Matthew Dalebout

Born on Aug 27 2006 and weighing a respectable 8 pounds 4 ozes (did I get that right Stacie?), he is Matt and Stacie's first little child. How proud we all are. And I felt so relieved for Stacie. Like, finally he's here and there's no more excess weight or painful cramps.

I hope Stacie posts up pictures on her website soon. I can't wait for Christmas to come so that I can go meet that little bundle of joy for the 1st time! He'll be 4 months old by then... old enough for me to play with him but young enough not to recognize that I'm NOT his mother. Yipee!

6 Comments:

At 8/27/2006 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the kids are so cute! and of cos rene and rena. rene as usual refuses to let me touch her. so i din even get to take a pic of her and with her b4 i left. ohwells. rena i got a pic with her. but im too lazy to upload. so ohwells. anyways. i will be back soon. so will give u call when i get back. :):) till then.. toodles~~

 
At 8/31/2006 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keshia,

I love that post--of course because I'm a little biased to the stars of it! I noticed a bit of hesitancy in picking a quality that Milly possesses--that's okay, I would have too! Spencer thinks this post is especially great! Cute, Cute kids if I don't say so myself!!!!!

 
At 8/31/2006 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keshia,

I love that post--of course because I'm a little biased to the stars of it! I noticed a bit of hesitancy in picking a quality that Milly possesses--that's okay, I would have too! Spencer thinks this post is especially great! Cute, Cute kids if I don't say so myself!!!!!

 
At 8/31/2006 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, I commented 2 x on the same thing!

 
At 9/04/2006 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

harlo ! this is dacia frm st nicks !! just to pop in n say i was here ! :) do leave me a msg at http://www.wretch.cc/blog/szar k . take care !!

 
At 9/04/2006 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

harlo ! this is dacia frm st nicks !! just to pop in n say i was here ! :=http://beta.blogger.com/loginz?d=http://beta.blogger.com/homeblogger.com%2Fhome

 

Post a Comment

<< Home