Today was her 21st birthday and do you know what he did for her?
He...
Sent to our apartment 21 helium-filled balloons (do you know how expensive each balloon is???) to our apartment bright and early in the morning.
And decorated the entire front door with the words "HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TYLA"
And brought her out to Tucanoes for dinner. Tucanoes is this super super nice but super super expensive Mexican food resteraunt. It costs about $17 PER PERSON (for my A.C. friends, $17 is nothing but remember that we are all poor college students) for dinner!
AND organized a surprise birthday party for her at my apartment at night after dinner, and invited the entire ward.
This reminds me of Rendy. Now he's another sweetie. He brought his special one to Bear Lake over the weekend, organized a surprise party for her at the Chia's home, and even MADE an ice-cream cake for her.
Aren't they such good boyfriends? I need to find a guy like them...
Speaking of guys, I couldn't resist putting up a picture of Ji Sung, the guy I was talking about from Save Your Last Dance for Me. 
Woo Hoo! HOT!!!
Labels: Room-mate gossip


5 Comments:
ohayo keeeesh! more affectionate!hahah dont puke! anyways, i hope u find ur bf before ur 21st so he can plan a SURPRISE for u :) since u lk surprises tt much!
eh you know what..i was going to come on here and be like, 'KESHIA LAI UPDATE!!!!!!!!' cuz the last few times i'd been coming on and only seeing the 'blind date' entry. then i came on today and you had two entries. ahhhhhhhh. it was like christmas. hahahahah. :) and you are hilarious. that guy is actually pretty good looking. i know, i sound so surprised. its the lack of asian guys here that are taller than 5 feet that make me all delusioned. lol. who knows, that cute korean guy could be like 4'11. lol.
he's still cute though. :D
Rae: Choy choy! I HOPE he's NOT 4'11. Ha ha! No lah, I think he should be taller than that. When you watch the show, when his hair is slightly shorter even better looking man!
Jerm: WHAT??? the whole series for less than $2??? Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh! I weant friends like that. my turn to *whine*
Anyway, when you get the time to watch, amke sure you "ren" and watch the entire thing ok? The plot twist is super nice lor.
Please, Ji Sung where got 4'11 so short? Of course he's not as tall as Rain who is 184cm, but I'm guessing he's about 178cm. He's really cute! His eyes...ah...his eyes..if he stares at me with his those pair of eyes, I think I'll faint right in front of him. You have to watch the show to find out why....
Post a Comment
<< Home