...the past few weeks so I haven't been updating my blog. Classes, work, HW, classes, work, HW *yawn* But for the sake of updating my blog and so that I don't have to keep opening my blog and see the same "title" over and over again, I'm going to post pictures of my dad's visit to Provo. Sigh-I miss my family... Anyway, since I'm not Photoshop-savy like Clarissa or Liting, it's going to be the boring post, comment, post, comment. Sorry!

Group picture! : That's Carmelita (a Nigerian studying in BYU-Idaho- she's a really nice person), me, my dad and some family friends. They were the onces who got me tickets to all sessions of Conference!
Which pic of the Salt Lake Temple do you like better? This one...
or this one?
Whatever choice you made, Your truly took them when she was up there during Conference. The weather for this round of Conference was just gorgoeus and cooling (which is rare)!
Go Daddy Go! : That's my dad, the super-runner, running the St. George. I couldn't go down to support him, but I got these from the official website. Sorry the picture is so small- the marathon website was very cunning and refused to allow me to change the size of the picture (because they want us to order the pictures from them so that they can cheat us of our $$$)



4 Comments:
hahahahah your dad is sooo cute man keesh. i like the first picture of the temple better because it is sharper. but they are both good...the second one i like because it shows the breadth of the temple. i agree...weather this conference was perfect!!!!
thanks for updating...you know how that keeps me going. HAHA. i need to get a life and stop checking to see if you updated. but i cant! its an addiction. :D love ya babe.
Oh my gosh keshia, your dad is really cute in the first group picture. You look really pretty in the picture too. I like the first picture of the temple, because I think it is more artistic. hehe Have a good one.
haha, is been such a long time since i saw ur dad...after seeing ur pic really brings back all my memories when we were young,where ur dad used to drive us to sch...and u look pretty in the pic wor.. ; )
Shiya: How have you been? We haven't e-mailed for a long time. Hmm... i have to remember next time. glad that you can see some pics now!
Post a Comment
<< Home