To visit dear Clarissa and my, people there can sure keep a secret!
Clarissa was STUNNED. Well, she suspected something was being plotted behind her back by her room-mates and I, but whatever! She didn't know that I would suddenly pop up at the door, holding a birthday mylar and stand there laughing. I think that was one of my greatest times I've ever had since coming here because it was a total SURPRISE and I had such fun laughing at her reaction (or should I say, non-reaction? She just sat there speechless, trying to assimilate the fact that Keshia from Provo was standing at her door-way in Idaho).
Anyway, I had a great time because 1) it was great to spend time with her and Rachael (her room-mate), and 2) it gave me some time away from Provo to relax and recuperate after 3 tests the past week.
Fri: I arrived at night, but we squeezed out some time to drive to Sonic with Kathryn (Head Residetn of Barnes Hall) and Becca (another room-mate) for some food. Mmm... then we came home and started taking "distorted" pictures using Rach's iMac. So we could change pictures from this ...

Awww (that's Rachael, Clarissa and me!)
To this...

It was super funny! And we also managed to watch National Treasure (which was a pretty a good movie), which meant that we slept only at 2am.
Sat: Life in SIN! No kidding. My body "crashed" and I dragged myself out of bed at 12pm. Yes, in the afternoon. I slept for 10 hours and my body was still begging me to crawl back into bed.
Clarissa cooked a delicious lunch, then we did some homework (yup, I actually managed to do some HW!). Afterwards, we went to Broulins (the grocery store). I had no intention of spending any $$$ (hey, I can get groceries in Provo too) but because I have no self-discipline, I ended up buying a bag of groceries anyway. Urgh! Then we went to Jamba Juice and got some Jamba, and then to Gringoes for a nice Mexican dinner. So much food!
Then we got back, did a little bit more HW and ate supper. I was super stuffed by the end of the day but oh! Just lovely to relax and eat...
Sun: Woke up at a shameful time again but I don't feel so bad because of the Daylight Saving time ended. Yeah! Church was at 1pm- urgh! But it wasn't so bad and I managed to keep awake 95% of the time.
Then, my room-mate picked me up around 5pm and here I am, back in Provo. Ahh... it's great to back "home" but it also means another week of school. :(
Hope you had a great time too Clarissa!


3 Comments:
i had tons of fun! im glad u came up. next time dun surprise me la. i so luan. haha.
ooooo a macbook....i want one so bad. i hope clareese appreciated it. haha jk. of course im sure she did. :D
Clarissa,
I wish I could go visit you too, but bo bian, kana stuck with BYU production. In case you don't know, I'm the production stage manager for BYU upcoming main stage production "The Little Foxes". Hehe..Keshia is coming to watch this Sat with my hubby and Dawn's bf, My Goh. So excited! Wish you could be here... I know u are coming in Dec, but I already zhao to California leh..
Post a Comment
<< Home