To
Miss Clarissa Chen!!! (notice the unusual HUGE font for emphasis)
Why?
Because it's her BIRTHDAY! And not just any birthday, it's her
21st Birthday.
I bet she's going, "Thanks Keesh for telling everyone how old I am." Heck man! I'm so excited for her. 21 means she's legal to drink and smoke (ok, not the smoking part) and go on a mission (er, a bit the contridicting to say "drink" and "mission" in one sentence. Ha ha ! Anw, Miss C Chen doesn't drink FYI). Hooray!
And now a special note for her.
Hey dearie, may you have a wonderful terrific birthday and year ahead of you. Er, yesterday while talking on the phone I blur lah, so I kept thinking your birthday was on Tuesday. So I kept referring to Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday. Hee hee... Sorry ah!
And actually there is no surprise lah going on between your room-mates and I, but we were putting up this "show" so that you will get frustrated, then you will be more surprise today. Hee hee! And the whole e-mail thing is cos I e-mailed Racheal and asked her what your room-mates were doing for your b-day, so of course can't tell you right? Hiyah...
Now not frustrated anymore right?
Btw, your present is, er, still with me so have to wait till I send it hor. :P
I hope you feel better! *Muaz*
Love you!


6 Comments:
U AR!! SO MEAN!! HAIZ OHWELLS! YA AND THKS FOR ANNOUNCING TO THE WHOLE WORLD! HAHA. OHWELLS. SOONER OR LATER WILL KNOW ONE LA. SO OHWELLS NVM. HEH. AND ITS NOT NICE BEING FRUSTRATED BY THE WAY. ITS HECKA HORRIBLE! THANKS FOR THE SPECIAL POST! LOVE!~
wah lau eh you, why you write all in CAPS???
wanna do chinese dance winter semester??? :D :D they actually have a class!!!!! haha.
cannot ar? haha. i in the mood for caps so put all caps lo. wahaha.
Rae: chinese dance? really?! give me the time and I'll see if can fit in. I'm pretty interested! Basically, I'm pretty pro-chinese anything lah... pro-Asian anything. Ha ha!
its MWF 11 - 11:50am. i know, quite obnoxious timing. but they've NEVER had it the whole time that i've been at BYU. try to fit it in!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home