Friday:
Morning- Had brunch while playing scrabble. I stink at scrabble, but since I was paired up with smart Marissa, we won. Ha ha ha!
Afternoon- Went to help Heather get a new handphone! It's the new, er don't know what brand, Chocolate phone. Very cool and savy! It was a birthday present for her from her family (which reminds me, I need to think of a present for her...). Drove around Lacey and Olympia (frankly, compared to Seattle, there's nothing!) before visiting Grandma at her cute pink and red house. Grandma made me chocolate no-bake cookies specially for me. I told you she was a sweetie.
Evening: Went to the Clarks for dinner, where Eric and Abe made one lethal jokers-punk combination. They are hilarious together, although so many of their jokes are "inside" jokes the rest of us just didn't get it.
Which reminds me of a joke Eric told his family and me (because Jean was complaining that she still couldn't tell the twins apart). "How can you tell the twins apart? Tell a joke, and the one who laughs is Zach." Ben has a great sense of humor, but when the joke falls flat because it's an "inside joke", he tells you straight out.
Anyway, I didn't sit next to Ben for dinner. After dinner, we rushed to pack and make brownies for Abe's Eagle Scout Award.
6pm- Reached the church building and started setting up.
7pm- Abe's Eagle Scout Award ceremony. I freaked out when they started reciting the Pledge of Allegience, but it's ok. Abe is just a neat friend and one lucky girl is going to marry him next time. He's adventurous and fun but doesn't push the limits. All the best Abe!
9pm- Cleaned up, packed up and the "youngsters" (me, Heather, Zach, Ben, Abe and Spence)trooped off to Grandma's again for her delicious home-made popcorn. She made so much popcorn! Yummy!
10.30pm- Left Grandma's to watch Casino Royale. Ok, so the seatting arragnement was Heather, Zach, me and Eric. Then Eric moved down one space, so I thought that Spence would fill in the seat next to me. Nope. Spence sat at the end, and guess who sat in the empty spot? BEN!!! I was very pleasantly surprise when he walked in and sat there. Very. So it was Heather, Zach, ME, BEN, Eric, Abe and Spence. Hmm, on looking back, I wonder if Eric deliberately did this...
By the way, the movie was quite good. Not a typical Bond movie but I think the new "format" was pretty interesting. Bond was too old but he's suave and has just got this "say" look. Not an excellent movie but enjoyable while it lasted. The "girl" wore too much make-up. I had no idea how to play polka, but some dai-dee training helped me know which combinations were powerful. The movie was freaking long, with many false endings. The movie started at 11pm and we only got out at
1.30am- woah! I was exhausted and went staight to bed.
Sunday, November 26, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Last Day:I did NOT want to get up at 8am but I did...
- Thanksgiving...Comes every year, but this year, I'...
- BYU football is "BECK" (pardon the lame pun...)!We...
- InvincibleI wasn't very keen to watch this movie b...
- Su's Mission Call...Yeah! It finally came!Su has b...
- Two Words-BLOWN AWAY.That's the perfect phase for ...
- The Little FoxesOk, just to help Joycey make some ...
- Guess what I discovered?!?!?!?!I'm so excited!CSI:...
- I'm still trying to decide...... which is worse: H...
- I made a SURPRISE visit up to Rexburg, Idaho this ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home