Despite Having FINALS the next 2 weeks...
I'm actually developing a healthy dose of "Christmas Mood." Mmm...
I attribute it all to last Saturday's Clebration of Christmas, an annual music concert performed by all the BYU choral groups and the Philharmonic Orchestra. It was just WONDERFUL (duh, it's one of the many BYU's ultra-talented performing groups...) and set the Christmas mood for me. My favourite performance was the BYU Philharmonic Orchestra, but of course that's a bias assessment since I'm an ex-school Orchestra violin player. I miss my violin! Urgh!
I can't wait for Christmas to come. I know that I'll be homesick again, but if I survived last year, I'll survive this year again.
Plus, there's baby Jacob Dalebout to look forward to. Ooh I can't wait to see that baby!
What's even better though is the POST CHRISTMAS period (just before school re-opens) because my dearest Clarissa AND Christina are both coming down to Provo to visit! Yeah yeah!
Soooooo happy!
And onni (Clarissa) : I don't think can go Oriental market because you fly in at 8pm. Too late lah. The Oriental Markets close about 7+pm. Sorry hor. But I can bring you go eat at Little World or a good Thai resteraunt in SL...
Monday, December 11, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Pet Peeves (written last night in anger, so don't ...
- I learnt a new word today!And (of all places!) I l...
- Heather sent me some pictures!!!Via Facebook (than...
- More pictures...These pictures were taken at Lacey...
- Washington Thanksgiving Trip 2006I'm finally back ...
- Thurday a.k.a Thanksgiving Day!:Oh gosh- I'm almos...
- Friday:Morning- Had brunch while playing scrabble....
- Last Day:I did NOT want to get up at 8am but I did...
- Thanksgiving...Comes every year, but this year, I'...
- BYU football is "BECK" (pardon the lame pun...)!We...


6 Comments:
cannot go ar? is there any way like to go down to slc from provo? im not saying go on like the day i fly in. im saying during the period im there. cos i wanna go down slc and see temple square.
yes yes you should. the lights are beautiful. and you can both take pictures so i can seeeeeeee :) :)
and clareese can get her durian hahahahaa
rae ar. we realise got prob la. haha. no way to go down ar. i dun drive keesh dun drive. and also no car. haha. lol. ohwells. its ok la. i wonder if they do delivery? haha.
lol yeah that's not gonna work!!! dangit. i was going to say joycey? but isn't she going to be in san diego or something like that? :\
wah you two hold conversation on my blog ah?!
Yes, your chauffer here is going to take a break in San Francisco and San Jose for some Dim Sum and other great chinese delicacies. Oh, and some karaoke too....:p
Ask Keshia's family friend son lor..
Post a Comment
<< Home