Tuesday, November 28, 2006

More pictures...

These pictures were taken at Lacey/ Olympia where Heather and the Clarks live.

Here's a toast- Cheers!

Eric, me and Marissa toasting before Thanskgiving dinner. Don't be deceived- our plates were far from empty by the end of the meal. Yummy!

Sending me off on Sat at the aiport

Heather, Zach, Ben and I. I love this pic even though I look so bad (I have no idea why I had that expression on my face!). I think I love this photo because it's me with 3 of my favourite people in the world (and so are all of you!).

And now for my favourite photo...

See my look of pure happiness? And see the hands? Yeah, figures why it's my favourite picture huh?! Anyway, we were holding hands because we were swing dancing, so don't read anything into it. Isn't he cute?! And trust me, his MUSCLES are to drool over. His military training is making his body real buff. Ooh!

4 Comments:

At 11/28/2006 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW look at the last one. hahaha :)

 
At 11/29/2006 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahhh... very scandalous leh!!! I've never snuggled up to a guy who's not already my boyfriend... But then, maybe it's just a matter of time for you, huh? :)

 
At 11/29/2006 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahaha.. can see happiness written all over your face la! OMG! haha.. ya n me agree with dawn! haha.. when i read the snuggled up part i was a lil shock but ohwells! haha

 
At 12/01/2006 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures Keshia. I'm glad you had such a fun time! I just can't believe how LONG your hair is!! I especially noticed it in that last picture (which was really cute by the way!).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home