Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Heather sent me some pictures!!!

Via Facebook (thank you!) and so here are some highlights from my Thanksgiving trip. Oh the memories...

That's me on the 73rd floor of the Columbia Tower (the tallest building in Seattle). Isn't the view pretty? And the view goes all the way round, so you're only a seeing a small part. See the GREEN areas? Yeah, I can't stp gushing about it because UT is now very brown or White (got a shock when I woke up to see the snow all around! Urgh it's so freaking cold now).



That's outside the famous Public Market Center. There are so many small, rojak shops and it reminded me of the pasa malam stalls back home. There are a lot of vintage and antique shops, shops with 70s-themes, etc.
That's me and Heather's siblings.




Ok this sounds very stupid, but I miss the SMELL OF THE FISH MARKET BACK HOME. Ha ha! I didn't realize that I even miss the smelliness of it, until I visited the Fish market in the Public Market Center. This is where the famous "fish throwing" takes place. It's too long to describe so please visit there if you have a chance. It's real neat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home