Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Post Christmas Thoughts...

in order of randomness:

I love children but am I glad I'm NOT A MOTHER NOW.

Baby Jacob is so darn cute! And very well-behaved.

Christmas shopping is such a headache and money-ache.

I miss being in a family ward, but I'll be happy to be in a student ward for now- MUCH less noise.

The weather can change everything (right onni Clarissa?!)

Being sick during Christmas time STINKS.

I'm amazed at how "advanced" the toys are now. No wonder children are getting smarter.

Sounds so materialistic but I love the presents I received.

Thanksgiving Point (a place near Salt Lake) has a very beautiful display of lights , even though I personally thought that the price ($7/ car) wasn't really worth it.

Spending Christmas away from home gets easier with each passing year but there will always be a feeling of homesickness.

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home