My Couch-Potato-Sin is ending...
And I can't really decided if I'm happy or sad. School starts tomorrow, and by the second week I won't have time to watch anymore TV (meaning the television and my computer). I confess to wasting my life away watching TV but dang! It's so relaxing and entertaining and it just sucks you in.
I've been glued to the TV watching 3 main shows (HUGE confession time!)- CSI: MIAMI, AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL and Korean drama FULL HOUSE. And in between commercial breaks I'll turn to the FOOD NETWORK (sounds so stupid but I think that's my favourite channel!).
CSI: MIAMI- Welll, all of you know I'm one really HUGE fan of CSI, so no surprise right?!
AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL- VH1 Channel had an ANTM marathon, and they broadcasted all 7 cycles in 7 days (so one entire CYCLE or season a day!). So so sinful (each cycle ended around 2 or 3AM) but so so entertaining. I only watched cycle 4 and 7, and the ending to cycle 1(?). Naima, Caridee and Yevonna were the winners respectively, for those who also watched the show. And if there's one thing I remember about the show is that WOMEN ARE SO MEAN TO EACH OTHER. There was so much back-biting and catty remarks flying around, and girls who were buddy-buddy turned against each other in the challenges. Producers may think it makes great television, but honestly I was glued to the show because of what I learnt about modeling and the pictures taken. I hated the mean-ness of the show.
FULL HOUSE- This Korean show is so funny! OK, so the show is very old but I just got introduced to Korean dramas ok? Anyway, Joyce would be please to know I watched it finish last night (marathon again... I watched the entire 8 episodes of the 2nd half at one shot) and it's so nice! But I don't like episodes 13-15. Very confusing and irritating, like the writers didn't know how to resolve the "love-hate-relationship" plus Rain kept moving out and moving back in then moved back out again, and Song Hye Gyo seemed to not like Rain anymore (she kept dating Kim Seong Soo even though Rain was there- what was she thinking?). I guess it was to turn the tables on Rain but still, cannot be so mean right? And I wish the part where they finally made up was earlier, not 20 mins before the show was going to end. Urgh!
Still, I really like this show and it's hilarious. Song Hye Gyo is so pretty and while Rain isn't as good looking as Ji Sung, he grows on you. He was a jerk in the beginning though... luckily he changed! And the music was so catchy.
And the FOOD NETWORK- I'm so in love with the food cooked in the shows. The food looks so delicious and easy to make.
Well, school starts tomorrow so wish me luck!
Sunday, January 07, 2007
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- My New Year's Resolution is to try and remember th...
- My letter for 2006...Feel free to print it out and...
- Post Christmas Thoughts...in order of randomness:I...
- Here's wishing everyone...A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!...
- CHAOS!Everything is so chaotic now. Well, everythi...
- I'm done!I'm done!I'm done!I'm done with my stinki...
- I'm dreaming of a White Christmas...And I hope my ...
- Finals are hereeeeeeeeee! Wheeeeee!!!I don't know ...
- Despite Having FINALS the next 2 weeks...I'm actua...
- Pet Peeves (written last night in anger, so don't ...


3 Comments:
hey keesh, i oso start sch on 8th jan...yup, no more tv..sob sob..haha..and didn't noe u watched america's next top model and full house!! haha...i loved both shows especially Full House..Rain and the main actress were so funny in the beginning..always bickering...lolx...
Ya, i agree with you that i didn't like episode 13-15..around there lah..i forwarded a lot. The story was a bit like not going anywhere, like Rain moving in and out, they both want to be together, then don't want, too much drama lah. I hate that part too. I only like the beginning and the last episode. Rain is very cute in the last episode right? The tent and the shopping on the street..haha! Check his dance moves at you tube before school gets busy again. See you at work tomorrow! Sigh... As for American top model, so much back stabbing and i feel that some of them are so fake. I just watched the reality show The Apprentice, LA where all the working people come together to fight. Very interesting..now we are watching ekin cheng movie..haha!
haha... i have a confession too... i watch food network also. i like iron chef america, rachel rays 30 min dishes and that italian lady chef. i like to watch Top Chef too but i tink its on Bravo. anything related to food i like. i also started sch on jan 8.. 2nd day of sch onli i already din have time to eat breakfast or lunch. tink i was on unintentional fast for 24 hours, din even have a snack, sigh. u better take better care of urself keesh!
Post a Comment
<< Home