Monday, January 08, 2007

Question for everyone

What's worse than the first day of class?

...

THE FIRST DAY OF WORK!!!

I only have one class- Anthropology 101- on Mon and Fri (lah lah lah...) and it's at 9am so after that I'm done with classes for the day. But don't feel jealous- Tues and Thurs are killer days for me, and I have 2 classes on Wed, my Anthro class AND my Basic Music conducting class that starts at 7PM and ends at 9PM. The sad thing is, all sections are at that time so I can't find an earlier time. Boooooooo!

Back to the question- WORK SUCKS for now. Why?
Normal Lunch Rush shift: 2 cashiers and 3 people on line (they make the bowls).
Today (and for the rest of the week till they hire more people): 1 cashier and 1 person on line. And the suay person on line was... me.
We couldn't even open on time (11am) because we didn't even have an opening cashier. The 1 cashier we had was only scheduled to come in at 11.30am.

So I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all those who came in to help (not that they read my blog)- Letisha, Joyce, Elena, Katie, Rita and Tim. You guys kept me SANE.
I'm crossing my fingers that Pasi joins me soon. Let's hope they hire more people to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home