Monday, February 12, 2007

10 Things I Love:

My annual list of 10 Things I Love... in lieu of Valentine's Day. I'm sorry I can't go into much detail because I'm typing this at *gulp* *sshhhh* work and I've NO TIME. Got to study for tomorrow's major history test (what a sad way to celebrate V-Day huh?!).

Oh yes and I've omitted putting "God" in because it's, like, duh...

In no particular order:

1. My family. I miss them sooooooooooooo much. Well, except for Myra and Abish's squabblings.

2. Spring- I can't wait for the cold to GO AWAY. And for the flowers and trees to start blooming again.

3. Good Friends, and that includes my Family Friends, Singaporean and American. I miss my Singaporean friends A TON but I do enjoy hanging out with my American friends too. Helps with the homesickness. With one exception- Mr N. Woo. That one I'm still struggling with. Oh yes and he is dating the Korean girl... what's her name? Rea? Yeah I saw them holding hands.

4. Singapore food- THE BEST!!!!!! Laksa, mee siam, satay, chicken rice, tandoori chicken, hokkien mee... I even miss some of the fast food there like Mos Burger. Waaaaahhhhhh!

5. My room-mates- trust me, they do make a difference.

6. BYU. Yeah, I've been corrupted. Whatever. People can put down BYU all they want, but they can't deny that's a relatively good school (in US standard) and I'm really enjoying my time studying here. :p

7. Being single- I'm not kidding you. Of course I don't want to be single forever, but right now, I'm at peace with my "single" status. Ha ha! Being single now just feels great! Isn't it so ironic for V-Day though?

8. Cooking- new hobby! Moving off-campus has given me the chance to really learn how to cook and I'm enjoying it so far. I'm not a good cook but I try.

9. Eating- another new hobby. So sinful hor? Heck! Ok, when I mean I love to eat I don't mean some obsessive disorder, but a love to try new food. I don't mind spending a bit more money on food if it's good food.

10. Road Trips. LOVEEEEEE THEM! Not that cheap, but a cheaper way of travelling around and some nice bonding time.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 2/15/2007 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

isnt nat dating a jap girl? not korean rite?

 
At 2/15/2007 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post Keshia. It's nice to take the time to think about things we love, huh? Good luck on that test!

 
At 2/15/2007 2:45 PM, Blogger Funkee Ego said...

Yah she's Jap Malaysian, but I forgot lah until I went to Rae's blog to check again. Very pretty. But I never talk to her before.

 
At 2/16/2007 10:09 AM, Blogger rae said...

hahahahha my blog has a purpose!!!!!!!!!!!! thankyou thankyou.

 
At 2/18/2007 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

keshia lai! since when is eating your NEW hobby? hahaha

 
At 2/19/2007 1:26 AM, Blogger Funkee Ego said...

Ha ha! I got a new eating hobby after coming here lor... ha ha! You never see meh- my face put on weight after all the eating here. When got gd CHinese food I eat like crazy. So good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home