The good news is...
The doctor said that it's a viral infection (I think they say that about everything they can't find a name for...) clearing up.
The bad news is...
I will have this toad-like voice till the end of the week.
The good news is...
I don't have bronchitis, or strap (?- some American disease...) or a tonsil attack or anything like that. Yeah, I was getting really paranoid.
The bad news is...
I'm still coughing, my throat still contains phlegm and I'm only allowed to whisper.
It's going to be a long week.
Monday, February 26, 2007
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- I SOUND LIKE A TOAD NOW!!!Urgh!It sucks to be sick...
- Happy Chinese New Year!!!Thank you to everyone (es...
- Pineapple tartsThat's what I miss the most now, be...
- 10 Things I Love:My annual list of 10 Things I Lov...
- Great great great news!!!I'VE STARTED TO FILL OUT ...
- You know you've studied too much history when...Yo...
- Men are so stupid.I'm not turning into some femini...
- Weekends are so NOT a time of rest and rejuvenatio...
- Sunday Chinese New Year Dinner for my close Americ...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIYA!!!I can still remember Shiya ...


4 Comments:
You are so right! The doc always says viral infection if they couldn't find any real name to it! They said my stomach was some viral infection too what, remember that time I went to hospital? Anyway, i'm glad it's not some big deal. I'm sure you will sound like Keshia after this week! Take good care okay? I'll give u my durian puffs after u recover, haha!
Oh ya, I always hear the americans say strap, don't know what's that!
strep. (strep throat) every time someone comes in with a sore throat or flu-like symptoms, the nurses give them a strep test.
I hope you feel better soon Keshia! Some good sleep will help...and the lack of sleep is probably part of the reason you got sick in the first place! Hang in there....
maybe it's herpes in ya throat...
hahah just kiddding.
Post a Comment
<< Home