You will not believe how hard it is...
TO BOOK A PLANE TICKET.
:(
:(
:(
In my case, 2 plane tickets.
Urghhhhhhhhhh!
But I'm done now! I've booked my flight home already and I'm sooooo relieved that it's over.
And I'm finally GOING HOME!
I can't wait.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Drumroll for the newly appointed Elder John Chan!G...
- My highlight of my weekend wasHands down Stake Con...
- I am so so so happy for Abish!!!Congratulations to...
- The good news is...The doctor said that it's a vir...
- I SOUND LIKE A TOAD NOW!!!Urgh!It sucks to be sick...
- Happy Chinese New Year!!!Thank you to everyone (es...
- Pineapple tartsThat's what I miss the most now, be...
- 10 Things I Love:My annual list of 10 Things I Lov...
- Great great great news!!!I'VE STARTED TO FILL OUT ...
- You know you've studied too much history when...Yo...


7 Comments:
when you coming back?
yeah. when ah? haha
hhhooooommmmmeeeeeee!
ne so which airline did you decide to buy from?
yup when are u coming back? yay! :)
yeah do declare in ur blog when are u coming back exactly! better still, sms me. i dont noe if u got my no's still e same.
anyways my that shorts is not bought from online website. as in NOT from the AF web. i bought from some livejournal spree site! so no receipt! sigh.
alrights, faster say when u coming bac so can org class outing!
-liting
I'm so happy for your Keshia! You've been a trooper!
Post a Comment
<< Home