Thank you everyone
For being so nice to me! I certainly wasn't expecting the comments on my blog. You are all either
1) Excited for me because I'm going home
2) Sad that I'm leaving
3) Both
Awww...
I have great friends! That's all I can say.
And don't worry- I will definitely see all my friends in the States again somehow in the future.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- 23RD JUNE!!!That's the day I leave Salt Lake.Yeah ...
- You will not believe how hard it is...TO BOOK A PL...
- Drumroll for the newly appointed Elder John Chan!G...
- My highlight of my weekend wasHands down Stake Con...
- I am so so so happy for Abish!!!Congratulations to...
- The good news is...The doctor said that it's a vir...
- I SOUND LIKE A TOAD NOW!!!Urgh!It sucks to be sick...
- Happy Chinese New Year!!!Thank you to everyone (es...
- Pineapple tartsThat's what I miss the most now, be...
- 10 Things I Love:My annual list of 10 Things I Lov...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home