Tuesday, April 03, 2007

General Conference + Swedish Pancakes=

GREAT SUNDAY!!!

This post is way overdue but I'm busy!

I'm so glad that I could go over to the Dalebouts and help cook the tradition Dalebout family Swedish pancakes- YUMMY!

I do need to get that recipe. Hmmm...

And I still think that my way of cooking is the way that Grandpa D would have approved. Checking the pancakes ensures that they don't burn- so there you go Ryan! Ha ha!

Anyway, weren't the 2 Sunday session just great? They were so uplifting and I was touched by the Spirit. I had a wonderful listening to the speakers (although the 2nd session was a bit of a struggle to keep awake).

One thing though- I don't think I can go to the Dalebout's anymore for GC. I love the children to death but they can be distracting. Plus the sofas are too comfortable...

Pancakes or sofas... tough choice....

1 Comments:

At 4/04/2007 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I commented to Matt how difficult the second session is to sit through...the eyelids get so heavy...and it doesn't help that you've just eaten a bunch of pancakes!

Glad you had a good Conference weekend. It was fun to see you on the webcam, even for just a minute.

Also, that was a nice tribute to your mom. She seems like a neat lady!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home