General Conference April 2007- Saturday Sessions
If today's sessions are any indication, I'm in for a real treat tomorrow during Sunday's sessions.
I just LOVED today's sessions, especially the morning one.
It (to put it bluntly) blew my mind.
The leaders spoke on the basic principles, like those of prayer and hymns, but it was presented in such an unusual way. The speakers were edifying and uplifting and the Spirit was so strong.
I can't explain it but I was excited for General Conference this time. I've never been this excited for GC ever (c'mon, 8 hours of listening to old people speak! How excited can you get?), so I don't know why I was so excited and I looked forward to GC this time.
From this experience, I learnt one important lesson- you DON'T have to go to the Conference Center to gain the best experience for GC. It's a wonderful experience to go to the Conference Center (I recommend it at least once in your life), but not necessary. I watched it at home with my roomamtes wearing my jeans, and the same spirit testified that what the leaders spoke were true.
It's what you bring to the meeting that determines what you will get out.
And what a difference it made!
I can't wait for tomorrow!!!
Saturday, March 31, 2007
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- This weather STINKS!!!I know - if it rains and sno...
- The Sad Truth about Women, Eating, Weight and Surf...
- Melody + Meaningful Lyrics = Great SongI think it'...
- Thank you everyoneFor being so nice to me! I certa...
- 23RD JUNE!!!That's the day I leave Salt Lake.Yeah ...
- You will not believe how hard it is...TO BOOK A PL...
- Drumroll for the newly appointed Elder John Chan!G...
- My highlight of my weekend wasHands down Stake Con...
- I am so so so happy for Abish!!!Congratulations to...
- The good news is...The doctor said that it's a vir...


2 Comments:
I agree Keshia, Saturday was one of the best days of General Conference that I have ever listened to! Strong Spirit! Sunday was great also--the spirit and the pancakes!
hey keesh,haven't had time to post anything,but..u're coming back duuring june?WOW!!!Remember to give me a call so we can go hang out!And we can tell e rest to meet up too!!!!I miss ya girl!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home