Basic Music Conducting Final
2 words-
IT'S OVER!!!
Woo Hoo! I don't think I did too badly. My teacher said "Good job" and didn't comment or anything, so I'm taking that as a good sign. I just thank the Lord for his grace.
Alright, only 5 more to go...
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Onni is gone...I'm very sad.:(It was a tight squee...
- My First EasterLast year didn't count because I di...
- THAT'S SO HOT!!!Guys who can dance Latin dances wi...
- It's a confirmed fact that Mr Bean can talk.Or, sh...
- High Blood PressureI predict that's what I'm going...
- General Conference + Swedish Pancakes=GREAT SUNDAY...
- My Mom...Is one heck of a cool mom. She shops, eat...
- General Conference April 2007- Saturday SessionsIf...
- This weather STINKS!!!I know - if it rains and sno...
- The Sad Truth about Women, Eating, Weight and Surf...


5 Comments:
congratulations haha :)
Good good..eh..Sharn and Eric are the Lins, not the Lims lah...I thought you talking about my family ah..
read my blog when u are free..paiseh that i didn't update for a long time..haha
oh dang! I'm so darn embarrassed, and Sharn and Eric didn't say anything. Wah lau so paiseh!
I didn't notice...
Post a Comment
<< Home