Last year didn't count because I didn't do the whole traditional Easter celebration.
But this year, Easter was so much fun! Even if I did not participate in any chocolate-Easter-egg hunt...

Tyla (my room-mate) cooked Easter Dinner, consisting of Cheesy/ Funeral Potatoes, chicken fillet, green bean casserole (my favorite!) and an ambrosia-salad-thingy (I have no clue what it was but it tasted wonderful!). Even Clarissa said that the food was "like professional." Ha ha! I agree. Tyla is a great cook!
And then my room-mates and I dyed about 18 Easter eggs in total. My first time dying eggs and SO FUN!!!
Here's the really funny part- we thought that it would take too long to hard boil them, so we decided to "blow" them, meaning we poked two holes in the top and bottom, and blow through one hole to push the raw white and yolk out through the other side. Sounds gross huh? Yeah, it got a bit icky, but half the fun was trying to blow through without getting dizzy .

Me, I poked nice holes in one egg, started blowing, and blowing and
"CRACK!"
Dang!
But I'm happy to say that after that and another unsuccessful attempt, I managed to blow out 2 other eggs. Yeah!
And I dyed about 4 eggs. I felt very accomplished. Hee Hee!
I think I'm going to love this Western holiday...
Labels: Room-mate gossip


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home