THAT'S SO HOT!!!
Guys who can dance Latin dances with the right butt movement- that is so so so so hot!
Even if they're non-Latinos., I'm telling you, the right hip movement makes the right dance moves. And the right dance moves makes a very sexy dancer and makes Keshia go "Woo Hoo! Yummy!".
Er, in the RIGHT way of course...
I went to watch the BYU Ballroom Dance Company in concert on Friday night and it was such a pleasure. I loved it!
Highlights (good or bad):
I especially loved La Cumparsita when 4 guys danced the tango with fake dolls- it was so hilarious I almost laughed till I had stitches! Even though my room-mate and I had watched this last year, we loved this so much we couldn't wait to watch it again. So imagine our disappoitment when they skipped this dance this year! We were just about ready to march out there immediately and complain. So imagine our gasps of delight when the lights came on and the set for the dance was there- YIPEE!
The slower pieces like If You Could Hie to Kolob and Walk with Me. Great skill and very touching. And not boring at all. In fact, it just made me contemplate how people can have such talent. *cough* jealous *cough*
Some of the faster pieces like Footloose and Mas Que Nada (Samba).
Baliwood- this was just AWFUL. I can't even begin to explain how bad it was. The costumes (tons of glowsticks stuck to cloth to "glow in the dark), the music... even the dancing wasn't fantastic. I do have to say that it did show A LOT of creativity and this piece made me laugh the most because it was so ridiculous.
The over the top head sets for the 2 main lady dancers in Puttin' on the Ritz. I'll let you interprete that if that was good or bad.
The Finale. That in itself was a show and what a wonderful show it was! When everyone came together, it was colourful and stunning.
Great job guys! You have one deep fan!
Saturday, April 07, 2007
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- It's a confirmed fact that Mr Bean can talk.Or, sh...
- High Blood PressureI predict that's what I'm going...
- General Conference + Swedish Pancakes=GREAT SUNDAY...
- My Mom...Is one heck of a cool mom. She shops, eat...
- General Conference April 2007- Saturday SessionsIf...
- This weather STINKS!!!I know - if it rains and sno...
- The Sad Truth about Women, Eating, Weight and Surf...
- Melody + Meaningful Lyrics = Great SongI think it'...
- Thank you everyoneFor being so nice to me! I certa...
- 23RD JUNE!!!That's the day I leave Salt Lake.Yeah ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home