Onni is gone...
I'm very sad.
:(
It was a tight squeeze the past few days but so much fun too!
Have a safe flight and I'll see you in 3 months!
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- My First EasterLast year didn't count because I di...
- THAT'S SO HOT!!!Guys who can dance Latin dances wi...
- It's a confirmed fact that Mr Bean can talk.Or, sh...
- High Blood PressureI predict that's what I'm going...
- General Conference + Swedish Pancakes=GREAT SUNDAY...
- My Mom...Is one heck of a cool mom. She shops, eat...
- General Conference April 2007- Saturday SessionsIf...
- This weather STINKS!!!I know - if it rains and sno...
- The Sad Truth about Women, Eating, Weight and Surf...
- Melody + Meaningful Lyrics = Great SongI think it'...


1 Comments:
im safely home. just letting you know! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home