My Anthropology Final...
IS OVER! Yeah!
After 2 previous meetings with Ruth Toulson (the Cambridge, super-smart one..) and draft after draft after draft, I finally went in to see her for the last time on Monday and gave her my final draft of my last paper.
"Hmm... good... good... good..."
And then she wrote a BIG FAT "A" on it.
Woo Hoo!!!
And the best thing was, I was just chatting with her while getting ready to leave when she told me that if I needed a letter of recommendation I could get one from her.
OH YEAH!!!
Too bad though, I don't need one now, she's leaving to teach in a liberal arts college in Ohio during Fall, and I'm going to serve a mission. By the time I get back, I'll doubt she'll even remember me to write me a letter of recommendation should I need one later.
Kinda wasted, huh? Oh well, that's life.
I didn't realize though that my final for my 20th Century China history class was due Monday, not Wed as I initially thought. Uh oh...
Well, if that's the case, my Finals schedule is looking kind of crammed but I think it will be worth it.
Fri: 2 scheduled religion finals
Sat: At the ghastly hour of 5:45PM, World War One history final
Weekend/ Mon: China history paper due by 5pm
Oh yes! Finals done by Monday, 5pm. SWEET!
I can't wait..
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Basic Music Conducting Final2 words-IT'S OVER!!!Wo...
- Onni is gone...I'm very sad.:(It was a tight squee...
- My First EasterLast year didn't count because I di...
- THAT'S SO HOT!!!Guys who can dance Latin dances wi...
- It's a confirmed fact that Mr Bean can talk.Or, sh...
- High Blood PressureI predict that's what I'm going...
- General Conference + Swedish Pancakes=GREAT SUNDAY...
- My Mom...Is one heck of a cool mom. She shops, eat...
- General Conference April 2007- Saturday SessionsIf...
- This weather STINKS!!!I know - if it rains and sno...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home