I sinned today...
Here's my confession. :(
My room-mates and I celebrated the last day of classes by going up Provo Canyon to this nice deserted place called Vivien Park (don't ask me why this name) and we had a BONFIRE! So fun!
Well, not exactly some big flaming bonfire. More like a teeny campfire, but whatever. It was a really nice park because it already had campfire "sites" and benches for people to camp there.
Anyway, it was my first time using real metal hangers to roast marshmallows, Starburst candy and Hershey kisses. And it turned out... *ah* heavenly! Tyla's fiance even bought his guitar over and serenaded all of us with Kumbaya and "Hit Me Baby One More Time."
Here's my confession-
I
went
CRAZYYYYYY
stuffing myself with all the sugar there.
URGHHHHHH!!!
Marshmallow, starburst, chocolate kiss, another marshmallow (in fact, make that 2 marshmallows!), starburst, kiss... cycle after cycle... Doesn't that just sound disgusting?
Here's the worse part- I don't feel guilty at all! Hmmm... that's not good. Oh well, I figured that I have not had this much amount of sugar in ages. Not even during last Halloween, so stuffing myself once in a while is ok, right?
Dang! Me rationalizing. Ok, time for Taebo!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- My Anthropology Final...IS OVER! Yeah!After 2 prev...
- Basic Music Conducting Final2 words-IT'S OVER!!!Wo...
- Onni is gone...I'm very sad.:(It was a tight squee...
- My First EasterLast year didn't count because I di...
- THAT'S SO HOT!!!Guys who can dance Latin dances wi...
- It's a confirmed fact that Mr Bean can talk.Or, sh...
- High Blood PressureI predict that's what I'm going...
- General Conference + Swedish Pancakes=GREAT SUNDAY...
- My Mom...Is one heck of a cool mom. She shops, eat...
- General Conference April 2007- Saturday SessionsIf...


3 Comments:
hey i dont tink it is a sin. haha. i think it sounds good. wahahahaa
-lt
Oh my goodness! So much sugar!! Haha! But sounds like fun! I think Eric needs to learn how to play the guitar so he can serenade me.
Keshia, that sounds like a lot of fun, and you shouldn't feel at all guilty because you earned it! All that studying and hard work deserves a whole lot of sugar!
Post a Comment
<< Home