So near...
Yet so far.
So cliche
Yet so true!
Ha ha! That was lame but I don't care. The goal is in sight now- I'm almost done with all my finals. ALMOST.
Just one more paper for my China history class that I have to turn in on Monday before work at 10.30am. Then it's over and partyyyyy!
Not really, more like work and work, and finally going for my medical and dental check-ups. And buying books for my Spring classes.
Which reminds me, I went to sell back my books and I only received 10% of what I bought my books for originally. I was quite pek chek. Oh well... guess that's life huh?
Saturday, April 21, 2007
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- I sinned today... Here's my confession. :(My room-...
- My Anthropology Final...IS OVER! Yeah!After 2 prev...
- Basic Music Conducting Final2 words-IT'S OVER!!!Wo...
- Onni is gone...I'm very sad.:(It was a tight squee...
- My First EasterLast year didn't count because I di...
- THAT'S SO HOT!!!Guys who can dance Latin dances wi...
- It's a confirmed fact that Mr Bean can talk.Or, sh...
- High Blood PressureI predict that's what I'm going...
- General Conference + Swedish Pancakes=GREAT SUNDAY...
- My Mom...Is one heck of a cool mom. She shops, eat...


1 Comments:
10% is better than nothing right? Hopefully, I get that much when I sell my books back!
Post a Comment
<< Home