Saturday, April 28, 2007



PHEW! What a weekend-

And it's not even over!

Friday night: CLEANED THE APARTMENT. I really don't know whether I like cleaning checks or not. I hate them but on the other hand if there weren't any, my apartment would be a whole lot dirtier. Anyway, this time was horrible because it's moving-out cleaning checks and my apartment was a horrible mess with boxes and *eeks!* junk lying around.
Someone please please tell me how we can acumulate so much *cough* junk *cough* in a matter of months?! Now that's an impressive skill NOT to have. :p

Saturday morning: Saw the last of my room-mates move out. I cried when she left because now there's only Tyla and I left. Correction: Me, Tyla and Joey (her fiance- he's counted as a room-mate too. Hee hee!). The apartment seemed so quiet and empty. I had to close the bedroom door to Kristi and Kim's room because it was too painful to pass by the empty room. I hate it that everyone's gone.

Saturday afternoon: Went on a blind date. He was Kristi's fiance's room-mate. He was a really nice guy and he drove down all the way from Salt Lake to pick me up (that's a 45 min drive!). I couldn't have asked for a nicer date. Unfortunately, I think I actually like the activity better than him...oops! We went to watch Les Miserables at the U of U campus theatre, put up by the Pioneer Theatre Company, and all I can say is that Les Miserables is now my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE musical/ play. From the very first song right to the end of the 3 hour long play, my eyes and ears were glued to the stage. I have never watched a play/ musical that brought across such profound messages in such moving melodies and powerful lyrics. I cried at the end when Jean Valjean died, and I hope I came out a wiser person.

Saturday evening: A wedding reception in Pleasant Grove. Congratulations Sam Peterson and Debra White! Got to see Lauren Perry, a girl from my Freshman Ward who was one of the FIVE bridesmaids (hmm... a bit extreme huh?!), and we swopped gossip...

Saturday night: Watched the movie Music & Lyrics with Heather, Havalah and Brigg- this has got to be one of the funniest chic-flicks I have ever seen. It's not even a real chic-flick because it's not that romantic or sappy. We dragged Brigg to watch this with us, and he came out laughing, singing and dancing. Hugh Grant had the funniest and oddest one-liners in the movie, and dang is his accent sexy!
One tip: DO NOT go in late for the movie, because you will miss the best part of it!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home