Friday, May 04, 2007

I am ALMOST done with all my medical stuff for my mission

HOORAY!

I went in today for my doctor's check-up and he was one of the nicest doctors I have ever met.
Anyway, after the chest x-ray, blood sample and humiliating urine sample taking, results showed that I was healthy other than a slight problem of being anaemic.
(My mom is slightly anaemic and I think I inherited it from her. If I was even 0.1 less, I would be in the low-and-dangerous-zone. Phew!)

And then he did a complete check-up of my body and he told me I was in good shape.
Then he filled up the form and I was done!
WOO HOO!

Right now, the only things left for my medical part are my 2 remaining shots- the tetanus and Hep A injections. I dread those but I've set up the appintment already for Monday. Sigh...

Things are getting exciting!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home