Tuesday, May 15, 2007

To pull here or not to pull here...

That is the question.
:(:(:(:(:(

Wow, I got some really big reactions from people regarding my dental work!

Rae: Thanks for the advice. Yeah, I heard about "Wisdom Teeth Only" from another friend of mine, and I actually have an appointment with them next Thursday.

BUT

1) Where the heck am I suppose to get someone to drive me there AND wait the one and a half hour for me too? Tim volunteered to do it, but I think he has class and I don't want to ask him to do such a huge favor for me... pai seh lah... I'm thinking of asking Havalah but I'm waiting for her to come back from her honeymoon.

2) My parents are STRONGLY for me doing my dental work in Singapore because, well, it's going to hurt A TON (and I mean A TON TON TON TON) and my parents are just worried that I would have no one to take care of me. Aren't they sweet? :) My parents really think I should just wait and do it in Singapore, and I'm starting to see their point.

3) I'm scheduled for the "operation" on the 24th, which is next Thursday AND Memorial Day weekend, and erm, I don't want to spend my Memorial Day weekend in bed recuperating. If I can, I want to GET OUT OF PROVO (HECK OUT OF UTAH!) and do something... anyone any ideas?! Ok, back to the point. I'm really tempted to either delay or cancel my dental appointment so that I can go play.

4) It's so much cheaper to do it in Singapore, because of my dad's Medisave. Or mine (although I don't think mine can even cover for one tooth).

So that's my dilemma now. I told my mom that I would think and pray about it.

Pull here?
Not pull here?
Pull here?
Not pull here?

Driving me crazy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5/16/2007 3:56 PM, Blogger rae said...

If it's much much cheaper to do in Singapore, then go ahead and do it there. Also, your parents can take care of you.

But keep in mind...if you wait til later to do it, your recovery time will be pushed back, and you also run the risk of any possible infection or continued problems which will have to get treated. I am a fan of getting the suffering over and done with ASAP. If all that isn't a worry for you, then go ahead and do it in Singapore! :)

 
At 5/20/2007 3:18 PM, Blogger Sharn Woo said...

Do it in Singapore!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home