Thursday, May 31, 2007


27 May 2007, Sunday!!!

More Rock formations! Yeah.
That was suppose to be sarcastic.

But really, the Garden of the Gods were pretty interesting. I especially liked the Balanced Rock (although according to Sharn, the Balance rock at Moab is even more amazing).




And no, there were no real kissing camals lah! The Kissing Camals is this rock formation at the top of this rock (don't know which one... too many) that looks dead on like, what else? 2 Kissing Camals! Do you see it?! Interesting, huh?

There were A TON of people there though. Mades me remember that we weren't in UT anymore where everyone is Holy on the Sabbath. :p

It's a bit too bad that we didn't have time to hike a bit, but that's ok. It was way hot...

We drove back on time for Church and atteneded Amy's family ward. And dang! The children crying, the noise... I'm so dead. I love children and I adore them, but I am SO NOT ready for my own now. Plus, I thought it was hilarious that Eric was the youngest guy in Priesthood, while Ashley, Sharn and I were the youngest ladies in RS.

Then after church came my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE PART OF THE ENTIRE TRIP!!!
SUNDAY DINNER.
Aunty Lily and Amy cooked dinner and can I say it was

simply

Heavenly.

Heavenly.

Chicken curry, steamed fish with tofu, minced pork with veggies, roti prata, green beans fried with hae bee hiang

HELLO?! The trip was so worth it! I ate until I almost wanted to explode. Sooooo good!
And to top it off, we had soursop juice for "supper", complete with pieces of soursop. Perfecto!
Unfortunately, the food just made me miss my mommy's cooking even more. :( I can't wait to go home and eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home